This Sunday I was able to attend a concert at Fleece and Harmony featuring the Amanda Jackson Trio (my favourite group). I was so excited. The music was so inspiring. It was a cosy concert as there were 40 of us in the shop space at Fleece and Harmony. I love when you get to actually see the musicians’ expressions as they perform. The group is so amazing and appear so relaxed performing. I have listened to Fire in the Blue so often I could even sing along.
Just before the intermission, I got to give Amanda the surprise project I have been working on for ages. It is a CAWcreations original cardigan designed just for her using the Fire in the Blue colour way on Fleece and Harmony’s Heritage yarn. The pattern used the cover art from their album to create fire and trees up the sweater. I am so proud of the result. She loved it!!
I also promised to talk about my mistake. Anyone who purchased a 2018 Knitting Calendar (the mini desktop version) may have noticed the error in the third week of January already. There are also two February 26ths (the Sunday should be the 25th of February). I have checked and the rest of the calendar is O.K. I am offering a free CAWcreations pattern to make up for this error.
- Squall Scarf (CAWcreations design for Fleece and Harmony)
- Hap(py) Shawl (CAWcreations design for Fleece and Harmony)
- Zig Zag Baby Cardigan (CAWcreations design for Fleece and Harmony)
- Baby Pants (CAWcreations design for Fleece and Harmony)
- Beach Day Shawl (CAWcreations design for Fleece and Harmony)
- Gavin’s Blanket Baby (CAWcreations design available on Ravelry)
- Old Fashioned Work Socks (CAWcreations design available on Ravelry)
Send me an email at:
Remember to let me know the pattern you want and your Ravelry name.